Maintaining infrastructure security requires you to make substantial investments and resources without clear ROI. Azure delivers state of the art security from physical datacenters to cloud infrastructure and operations to help reduce your infrastructure security cost and help safeguard your data in the cloud.
Physical Datacenter Security
- Microsoft designs, builds and operates datacenters that are protected by industry leading security systems.
- Extensive layers of protection helps reduce the risk of unauthorized physical access to data and datacenter resources.
- Datacenters are certified to comply with the most comprehensive portfolio of internationally-recognized standards and certifications of any cloud service provider.
Cloud Infrastructure Security
- Azure is a multi-tenant cloud, segregating customer data, resources and networks, and includes platform-level protections against threats like DDoS.
- Azure provides custom-built hardware with integrated security, attestation, secure boot, and continuous firmware pen testing.
- Microsoft cybersecurity experts practice war game exercises and perform live-site penetration testing to actively scan for vulnerabilities and remediate them quickly.
- More than 3,500 global security experts across Microsoft’s Cyber Defense Operations Center, Digital Crimes Unit and other teams work together to protect the Azure infrastructure.
- You control your data and access to it in Azure. Any operational help from Microsoft requires your explicit approval with least privileged access provided to complete the task.
- 24/7 operation to detect and respond to any potential threats with quick notification through the security incident management team.